Biggies Bullies adoption rules, regulations, and process.
- You must be at least 21 years old, we will ask proof of drivers license upon meet and greet.
- You must be with in 2 hours of Pittsburgh PA.
- You must own your home, or have landlord approval (Yes, we’ll check!) If you rent we will ask for a copy of your lease to be emailed to us before going through with your application.
- Every dog is different and every dog may have different requirements, such as some need a fenced yard, some don't. Please read each bio of every dog carefully. If you have any questions please direct them to email@example.com
- A fenced yard can be required per dog. Every dog has different requirements, please read their bios carefully.
- Proof of training with one of our trainers will be required for all puppies adopted under the age of 2 years.
- Adoption is 150$
- We will review your application and call your references, and be in touch with you with any follow up questions.
- If we determine you are a good match for the dog you have applied for, we will contact you to chat on the phone and to arrange a home visit and to meet the dog. ---If you own other pets we will meet at a neutral area before going to your home, but only after a home check. Every dog is different, and some may need more than one meet and greet.
- If we feel it is a good fit, we will then arrange for a two-week home trial period. This is required for every adoption. Two weeks can make a huge difference in a dog, you really get to see who they are when they settle in a little more. This helps adopters and the dogs. We never want a dog or person to feel forced into adoption. We want all of our adoptions to be the right fit, and part of making sure that happens is making sure you know the dog that you want to adopt.
- If all goes well after a two week trial we will come back to you to sign the adoption contract, collect the dogs adoption donation (150$) and take your happy adoption photo!
Every dog adopted comes with a bag of food, a Freedom Harness, HW prevention, Flea/Tick prevention, and 4 training sessions with our trainer, and a life time of support from Biggies Bullies
Biggies Bullies does not have a shelter or physical location. All of our dogs under our care are in approved Biggies Bullies foster homes. To meet a dog, you must fill out an application first. An application is not a contract, or a final adoption.
- All of our adoptables are seen by our veterinarian, are spayed/neutered, heart worm tested, microchipped, and up to date on vaccines. They are all on heart-worm, flea & tick prevention prior to adoption.
Please review every dogs bio to see what might fit best with your family, if you're not sure or have more questions about a dog please email our adoption team at firstname.lastname@example.org